cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew M <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Re: HowTo pass cocoon variables into client-side javascript?
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:55:12 GMT
Hi,
just to make things more understandable.....

1. User clicks on a link which opens a pop-up window
2. javascript in the pop-up window determines whether the session is
still current
3. If the session has expired, close the pop-up window, and reload the
referrer window

Hence the reason I need to know how to pass cocoon variables into
client-side javascript, not unless server-side javascript (rhino) is
now capable of this!! ;-)

regards

Andrew