cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: Generic questionaire forms processing
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:14:20 GMT
Derek,

I have just developed functionality like this for one of my clients as
part of a video delivery/feedback application. I use CForms bound to
Java beans which are persisted to a SQL database using Hibernate. For
the reporting I used the Fins block [1] which I found to be superb.

The questionnaire/reporting side of the app is pretty fully featured,
so if you would like any more details, feel free to contact me off
list.

Robin

[1] http://www.sidimar.ipzs.it/fins012/docs/index.html