cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Maisonneuve <n.maisonne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extend Lucene sample to RDBMS?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:07:30 GMT
with the existing transformer, the index has this structure:
field        value
content   coco coco2

(In fact, in the real situation, the index is empty because the transformer
index  the content if this content is into the <body> tags, normal for a
HTML indexer, but not for a XML indexer, that why i say that my transformer
can index XML data (with a XSL transformation) and not realy the existing
indexer)