cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: [SPAM] Re: css file wih images
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:45:56 GMT
Hi Phil

Have you tried url("/imgcss/foo.gif")?
Please note that this only works if the imgcss-dir is located directly under
the doc-root. If it's not, as i remember it was located under the xsl-dir,
adjust above absolute path. I.e. if foo.gif resp. its imgcss-dir can be
addressed as follows http://www.myweb.com/dir1/dir2/imgcss/foo.gif than use
url("/dir1/dir2/imgcss/foo.gif.

That should work ... Raffaele