cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: [SPAM] css file wih images
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:59:14 GMT
Hi Phil

That has probably to do with the location of the "imgcss" directory.
It seems that the "imgcss" dir. is located under the xml dir.
The css url() instruction tries to resolve the "imgcss/foo.gif" from the
position of the css dir.
And this can not be done, because the imgcss dir. is located unter the xsl
dir.
Adjust your relative urls or use absolute instead.

Hope this helps
Raffaele