cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Petko Petkov <p.d.pet...@gmail.com>
Subject Indent
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:23:56 GMT
Hi,
I am sorry for asking you a trivial question but I really need your
help. I have a wired problem with my cocoon installation. I have
tomcat 5 and cocoon 2.1 running on my machine and everything seams to
work just perfectly. However, I have strange indentation problem.
Although I explicitly specify everywhere to "pretty format" the output
of the documents the servelet just cannot understand it. Am I doing
something wrong? I am thinking that the problem can be fixed by
changing certain libraries from Tomcat with those that are provided
with cocoon. However, I do not have the time to learn the code and I
really need to use this wonderful peace of software.

Thank you.