cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Webapp Location with cocoon?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:04:00 GMT
Hi Jonny,

I'm using the one from Sysdeo:
http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPlugin.html

And yes, I'm satisfied with it :) There is one thing that gave me some
problems after installing it. In the preferences page for Tomcat, you
must ensure that your project is listed under the "Source path" panel
but that is is *not* listed under the "Advanced" panel... Don't know
why, but it works this way :)

Jr.