cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Webapp Location with cocoon?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:34:28 GMT
Just copy webapp ($COCOON_HOME/build/webapp) to your project. You don't
need the rest of Cocoon if you're just building a web application with
Cocoon.

Then you point your application server to that directory, and start it.
If you're using tomcat, there are good plugins that allow you to launch
tomcat from eclipse and also to debug your webapp.

Bart.