cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Pesky memory problems (Tomcat/WindowsXP)
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:03:55 GMT

> Two "usual suspects" are Cron jobs calling pipelines and macros in
> JXTemplate.

I've had problems calling pipelines from Cron jobs. These caused
OutOfMemoryErrors. Could you explain why, or even better, how to solve
it?

In my case, one Cron job that runs once every night sends mail to users.
About 110 users, so a pipeline is called 110 times (to generate the mail
content for every user). I use flowscript in that specific pipeline, and
I guess that there are 110 continuations stored in memory all at once...
But I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Bart.