cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: JXTemplate Transformer
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:40:56 GMT
No, the source for the transformer comes from the generator or transformer prior to where you
defined the JXTemplate transformer. E.g.

<map:generate src="test.xml"/>
<map:transform type="jx"/>
<...>

Now the JXTemplate transformer transforms the XML generated by the <map:generate/>.

There is also a JXTemplateGenerator, and it is advised (for performance reasons) that you
use that. In that case you'll have to specify the name of the source file, e.g.:

<map:generate type="jx" src="my-jx-template-file.xml"/>

HTH
Bart.