cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <D.Ski...@hzd.hessen.de>
Subject Re: SQL Transformer ERROR
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:45:45 GMT
Hi Markus,

thanks for your EMail and help. Very kindly.
I have solved the problem. Your tip with the char set brought me up on
the right way.
In my xml file i have commented out the following line:

       <!-- <xsl:output method="html" encoding="ISO-8859-1"/> -->

and all works fine.

Thanks.

Gruß Dirk

Dirk Skirde
Hessische Zentrale für Datenverarbeitung
Mainzer Strasse 50  Raum 009
65189 Wiesbaden
Tel.:  +49 611 340 1941
Fax:   +49 611 340 5941
EMail: d.skirde@hzd.hessen.de

Guten Tag Markus Vaterlaus,

am Dienstag, 30. November 2004 um 15:03 schrieben Sie: