cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Guido Schreuder <g.schreu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: recursive bean-based tree view in CForms
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:00:17 GMT
I haven't been able to solve the problem yet, maybe the solution is
staring me in the
face, but i'm not seeing it. I'm still very new to all of this.

OK here goes, i've got a bean called Domain, this domain has sub-domains
and so on.
I want to show this in a tree-hierarchy, but i only keep seeing the root
bean/Domain.

So far i've only focussed on getting the tree to display in the first
place, later i want to add
all the add/move/delete stuff

I've tried to clean up the code a bit, which is loosely based on the
"Task Tree" example
and attached it to this mail, any help would greatly appreciated.

Guido Schreuder