cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Hibernate (connection-pool) ...since it is getting colder outside
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:08:32 GMT
Hi Phillipp,

Ugo Cei wrote:

> Il giorno 23/nov/04, alle 13:52, Philipp Rech ha scritto:
>
>> 1) i have a "connection-pool" and "datascource" in Tomcat, Cocoon and
>> Hibernate
>> which of the 3 should - and can I use? And if i use one how to tell
>> other
>> players in the team? i would like to use a cocoon.xconf datasource,
>> if i can...

I have compiled some information on the wiki that covers this aspect.
you can find it here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial

It covers setting up Hibernate to use the cocoon connection pool.

Also have a look at Derek's page at

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GettingStartedWithCocoonAndHibernate

It contains some bits of information.

Both docs are still in a poor state but they are pretty recent and I
tested the installation
instructions against the 2.1.6 build.

If you have more questions about Cocoon & Hibernate, please feel free to
contact me
directly as I want to continue writing up docs about these topics and
beginner's questions
are always helpful.

Cheers,
Johannes