cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JD Daniels ...@datatrio.com>
Subject Cocoon keeps looking in the tomcat work directory
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:52:36 GMT
I have a new server setup with tomcat 5.0.28 and I am getting an error I
do not understand.....
I am guessing it has something to do with my classpath, but I copy it
over to another tomcat server that, as far as I can tell is configured
they same way, and it works fine.

"file:/home/domain/tomcat/ROOT/mount/guestbook/flow/guestbook.js", line
2: uncaught JavaScript exception:
at top-level script
(file:/home/domain/tomcat/ROOT/mount/guestbook/flow/guestbook.js, Line 2):
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/work/Catalina/domain.com/_/loader/org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/v2/Form.js

(No such file or directory)

Odd it seems like it will not look in the cocoon WEB-INF dir

JD