cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject strategic importance of Cocoon?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:19:48 GMT
Hi all,
I have an unexpected opportunity to speak to a computer conference of
some 200-300 attendees about what Cocoon is and its strategic importance
(or lack thereof) for our organization!
My slot is tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I will be looking in the usual places for material for this
presentation, such as the wiki page for notes from GT2004. We will also
demo one of our internal Cocoon apps.
If anybody has suggestions about Cocoon's unique selling points, or its
current status (considering that some of the material out there about
Cocoon is or may be obsolete), I would love to hear from you today!
Please email me directly. Feel free to CC this list too.

Thanks,
Lars