cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "marc" <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject problems with sendmail logicsheet
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:29:35 GMT
Hello,

i've set up a mail form using the sendmail.xsl stylesheet.

It's working fine on my local computer with tomcat, but once uploaded online
 on resin i get the following error :

 org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org
apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not setup mail components.: org
apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component (key [org.apache.cocoon.mail.MailSender])

I understand that the lookup of the class fails, but i don't undestand why.

-the cocoon-mail-block.jar is in the lib folder

-the cocoon.xconf include the definition of the built in xsl stylesheet

do i need anything else ?

thanks,

Marc