cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Converting &lt;tag&gt; to <tag>, how?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:04:34 GMT
On 15.11.2004 23:52, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/form
>
> s/samples/flow/binding_example.js?rev=30943&view=auto,
> function loadDocument(uri):
>
> I've looked at this example before, but I cannot figure out how to use this
> in my situation:
>
> Input in HTMLarea is saved in an object and stored as string, no conversion
> of &lt; etc needed. On retrieval it ends up somewhere in a complicated
> hierarchy in a bean that is passed onto a JXTemplate for display.
>
> Is there something I could do in the JXTemplate?

Unfortunately I don't know about JXTemplate. The solution in the js file
above would be a manipulation in the flowscript, but it seems not the
appriopriate place in your case. It was about getting a parser, parsing
a string (in the sample it loaded it from a file) and working with the
XML. But if you don't find a JXTemplate solution you can do it the
flowscript way and pass both the bean and the XML (DOM) to the template.

Joerg