cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Integrating cocoon with session bean...please help me
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:34:20 GMT
angeloimm wrote:
> Hi all; let's suppose i have a pc where i have hibernate for data persistence and some
session ejb that use this hibernate tier; now i have a third pc where the user can log-in
e there is cocoon for the view... if i want to use the ejb present on the other pc how can
i do it?
> In the flow script how can i invoke an ejb instance?
> In the web.xml i can use the ejb-ref tag.... but how can cretae an ejb-instance in the
flow script?Or must i create a wrapper class in order to use the ejb?

You can use any Java class from Flowscript, so in principle you could
locate your EJB home via JNDI etc., but I would suggest you to wrap all
this in a Java class that you can use from Flowscript, like:

importClass(Packages.example.com.util.MyBean);

var bean = MyBean.getSessionBean();

	Ugo