cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Repeater insert-node does not bind??
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:55:36 GMT
On 15.11.2004 22:37, oceatoon wrote:

> Sorry for not answering I was a bit away
> but thanks for the reply.
> happy to know it is feasable :)
>
> I tried adding the fb:value binding in the insert node, but I'm very dubious
> about the syntax??? and it doesn't seem to work
>
> <fb:insert-row>
>         <fb:value id="desc" path="mynode/desc"/>
> </fb:on-insert-row>

Eh, no. More like this one:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/forms/samples/forms/form2_bind_xml.xml?rev=30942&view=auto

   <fb:repeater id="contacts" parent-path="contacts" row-path="contact">
     <fb:on-bind>
       <fb:value id="firstname" path="firstname" />
     </fb:on-bind>

     <fb:on-insert-row>
       <fb:insert-node>
         <contact id="" row-state="new">