cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: map:agreggate
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:50:16 GMT
On 13.11.2004 07:40, Andres Taborda wrote:

> hello list
>
> some user can help me for create in my sitemap
> the  <map:aggregate> include an <map:generate>
> for xindice.
>
> by example
>
> <map:aggregate element="site">
> <map:generate xmldb//..../>
> </map:aggregate>

Instead of using map:generate inside map:aggregate you have to use
map:part. IIRC you can not put a type at map:part but as long as you
just use the default generator you can write it the same way as your
map:generate. If not, you put another pipeline into your sitemap doing
the generate part and reference it from map:part via cocoon: pseudo
protocol.

simple case:

<map:aggregate>
   <map:part src="file1.xml"/>
   <map:part src="file2.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>

complex case:

<map:aggregate>
   <map:part src="file1.xml"/>
   <map:part src="cocoon:/complex.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>

<map:match pattern="complex.xml">
   <map:generate type="typeA" src="whatever"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Joerg