cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject oracle Database question
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:37:31 GMT
Hello,

I will work with Oracle and I have several questions about it.

Access to the database :
The requests to the database can only be done with esql or there another
transformer or generator, etc ...?

Cache :
I will use the Oracle cache to get great performance because my requests
can be important.
But I also need to use the cocoon cache to put some results in the cache.
So the caching process can allow me to do that with the sqltransformer,
etc ...?
I supposed that I need to configure the cocoon.xconf ?

Package object in Oracle :
I supposed I can execute a Package with a custom class ?

Intermediary Indexes :
I will need to make request with intermediary indexes. Sqltransformer
will allow me to do that ?

Thanks

Lionel

--