cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norm...@comsine.co.uk>
Subject zip entry question
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:13:22 GMT
Hi,

when using the zip archiver in cocoon I want to use

<zip:entry name="image.jpeg" src="cocoon://imagereader"/>

where the cocoon://imagereader is map:reader

my question is how do I set the mimetype on the call to
cocoon://imagereader and how do I pass in parameters
to cocoon://imagereader (such as width and height) when
using zip:entry?

I am trying to avoid serializing the images to disk first, and
just stream them into the zip file.

Many thanks,

Norman

--