cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject For christ's sake !!
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:56:19 GMT
In replying to this thread i got now this rubbish.

Steven: Can't we just kick users with auto-responders off the list
(after a fair amount of warning ofcourse)? Most lists even go as far as
ban them, so I don't think this is an unreasonable thing to ask from users.

<agitated>
Jorg

--------------
Jorg Heymans,

This is Brian Burridge. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk
email. Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me
isn't junk email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=465&mid=147&sid=jh%40domek.be

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 0 and I set
Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 12.7
to authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and
you'll never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam
rating your emails get.

Thanks,
Brian Burridge