cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Webmail in cocoon
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:42:39 GMT
This is a thing that I want to do aswell and haven't managed to do it up
till now.
Unfortunately I had so many other things a had to look at first, so this
wasn't my number one priority task.
But as this thread already exists, I would appreciate a howto on how to
install/activate/configure the webmial
stuff cocoon provides.

One thing I habve recognized when trying out the demo site ... I am not
able to test it, if the username vontains an "@". As this is rather
comon when serving several domains on one mailserver, I would like to
know if this can b a problem?

Regards,
    Christofer