cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Continuations and cleaning up
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:17:42 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Lezek
>
> Do you know of any sample code that shows how the
> "someService" code could be implemented?
For my business logic I started to use Spring framework. It has very good
hibernate support along with declarative transaction management. I will post a
wiki tutorial on how to use Spring with Cocoon but writing services and DAOs
is a topic for a book.

Have look at Expert One-on-One J2EE Development without EJB
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764558315/qid=1099566991/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-7285587-2311139?v=glance&s=books&n=507846