cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gertjan Assies <gert...@assies.nu>
Subject Re: Uploaded file disappears on Tomcat restart
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:18:54 GMT
Paul,

I believe the location in the setting will be cleaned and only that
location, if you move it with the code below, Cocoon/Tomcat _should_ be
unaware of the new location.
Perhaps it has to do with your deploy method, I believe when deploying
using the manager webapp in Tomcat, it recreates the webapp every time
you restart Tomcat somewhere under the work directory, but i'm not sure
about the precise mechanism

cheers,
Gertjan