cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Timur Izhbulatov <...@yxo.ru>
Subject Re: New generator available
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:44:56 GMT
Reinhard Poetz писал(а):

> I suggest adding it as patch to Bugzilla:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ProjectManagement
>
> --
> Reinhard

Thanks for you suggestion but I don't think it's a good idea.

1)I don't have a CVS version of Cocoon and getting it seems to be quite
difficult 'cause I'm behind a strict firewall.

2)I wasn't planing to integrate my code with Cocoon's build system. I didn't
change the Cocoon source code itself but just added few packages. So my diff
would merely countain the added files.

3)The version of diff I have in my cygwin installation behaves strange. When
I do

$ diff -ur cocoon-2.1.5.orig/src/java/ cocoon-2.1.5/src/java/ >
cert-gen.diff

it produce the output which looks as if I added the -q flag. It just says
there's a directory which presents only in my tree but don't even enter this
directory. And I don't have any linux box around to try this on it. Sorry.

Timur