cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject replace booleanfield checkbox in repeater with a gif
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:09:37 GMT
Hi,

I have a boolean field as part of my repeater widget
group.

    <fd:booleanfield id="is_late" >
      <fd:label></fd:label>
    </fd:booleanfield>

It works nicely - only thing I'd like to do is enhance
it - i.e. replace it with a graphic (in this case a
Clock gif) if it is checked, and by nothing or a blank
gif, if it is unchecked.

I have tried various ways but don't know how to it -
any pointers would be much appreciated.

TIA!
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.