cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject newbie question re. fd:aggregate-widget
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:55:41 GMT
Hi,

I am able to use the fd:aggregate widget and it works
well, but I know only how to use a split pattern that
handles numbers (!) as follows:

<fd:split
pattern="([0-9]{1,1000})-([0-9]{1,1000})-([0-9]{1,1000})-([0-9]{1,1000})-([0-9]{1,1000})">

What kind of pattern should I use to handle any
alpha-numeric character whose length could vary (not
as shown above, klunkily handling numbers 1 to 1000
digits long.

I tried [.] which (I think) is per Java's regex to
handle anything, but it doesn't seem to work.

thanks!
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.