cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject RE: DirectoryGenerator & shared Drives under Windows
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:15:07 GMT
First of all, thanks for your help, guys.

Yes I do run Tomcat as a service. I tried to configure Tomcat so that it
uses my user account when loggin on (insteal of the local system account).
However, the settings are overwritten as soon as I close the Configuration
dialog. When I reopen it, the log on settings are set to localsystem again.

Very strange,

What am I doing wrong?

Stephanie

> True, true - spent most of yesterday cursing Windows while trying to
> configure this. Is there a clean way to get the DirectoryGenerator to
> accept fully resolved network paths?  Out of the box, it seems to
> resolve them to a path relative to the cocoon installation (i.e.
> x:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\servername\sharename\path).  I could get it to
> work by changing the code, but I'm wondering if there's a better way ...
>
> Apologies Stephanie for hijacking the thread onto a different, but
> related topic ...
>
> Matt Innes, UTB Consulting
> matt.innes@utbconsulting.com
> 07795 300 735

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!