cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Cocoon portal action
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:53:19 GMT
Hi,

I have a application with uses cocoon portal framework. This application
has multiple tab in the main page. Depending on the user who logs in I
want a particular tab to be selected. How can I do that? Right now the
first tab is always open and only when I click on tab link I can go to
second tab . I also want my second tab to be selected when I click some
button on my first button. I do not know how to select tab without
clicking on them. Is there any Id or something that I can specify with
my call http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapp/portal?id=?? depending on
what is clicked on which user is logged in Please help...

Thanks,
Anna.