cocoon-users mailing list archives

From maill...@burridge.net
Subject Re: For christ's sake !!
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:13:14 GMT
Hey guys. I am very sorry about that. As cou can see, I use si20.com to screen
spam. However, I have the auto spam responder turned off. Obviously, its still
sending the email despite being turned off. I will email support at si20.com
immediately. I still received your email, which is even more bizarre.

Has this happened before?

I will do what I can to get this stopped immediately.

Brian