cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: CLI handling of <exclude>
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 04:11:34 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> I'm using Forrest 0.6 which uses cocoon-20040902.  In my cli.xconf I have:
>    <exclude pattern="projects/**"/>
>    <exclude pattern="**/"/>
> But I see output like this:
> X [0]                                     projects/  BROKEN: No
> pipeline matched request:
>  projects/
> ^                                    tools/adf/javadocs/
> ^                                    projects/
> The 'projects' exclude doesn't seem to work, but the other excludes do
> work.  I have also tried "/projects/**" and "projects/*".

I tried to replicate your problem. Putting
a link in an actual xml document
<link href="/projects/">projects help</link>
and using this match in my cli.xconf worked fine:
<exclude pattern="/projects/**"/>

However when i added the following to site.xml
then it broke:
<projects label="Foo" href="projects/foo.html"/>

Changing the cli exclude to be this, fixed it:
<exclude pattern="**projects/**"/>

David Crossley

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message