cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leonid Chumanov" <lchuma...@framedoc.ru>
Subject RE: CForms & Actions
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:26:50 GMT
One way is to use  RoleFilterTransformer

-----Original Message-----
From: Premkumar_Nagidi [mailto:Premkumar_Nagidi@satyam.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 2:21 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: CForms & Actions

Hi,

            I am using Cforms and Actions in my project. I came across
the functionality I have to implement in my project. Can we change the
style of the fields in runtime? My requirement is I have to change the
field styling depending upon the user role. Is there any way to
implement this feature in CForms & Actions? Please let me know if any
possibilities to implement these?

Thanks
Prem

**
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.
**