cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Jacob" <eric.ja...@bell.ca>
Subject RE: Deployment of Cocoon apps. Best practices?
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:32:58 GMT
Hi André,

I'm successfully using Maven to build and deploy my Cocoon projects.

Here how I manage it:

- Rename blocks.properties and build.properties to local.blocks.properties
and local.build.properties;
- Uncomment all unused stuff;
- Build Cocoon;
- Copy all the generated jars to your local Maven repository (in my case, I
use maven-proxy);
- Copy the webapp folder (in build/webapp) to my Maven working dir
(src/webapp), except the jars.
- Create a project descriptor extending cocoon-2.1.6.xml.

I've put in attachment a Maven project descriptor for building a minimal
Cocoon webapp. Here my directory structure:

-root/
 |-cocoon-2.1.6.xml
 |-projectA/
   |-src/