every file in filesystem is ok,but cocoon said can't find it???
My windows is XP Home SP2
----- Original Message -----
From: Roberto
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Hi,
well I don't get it if you installed Cocoon doing the "build" from command line. This will create a build folder with some sub-folder, one of this is webapp and there there is another one called samples/hello-world & inside u should have samples.xml & content/hello-world.xml. If you don't have this maybe something went wrong during installation. If u got everything...., well, sorry Im very newbie, so I don't know ...

Roberto