cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kröpfl <f...@groebi.com>
Subject Re: cforms + flow contination problem
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:37:17 GMT

> I avoid this by reloadind my form datas from a bean

I don't use beans yet (maybe there will be no way without doing beans)

> (form.load(some_bean);), if you don't use a bean, maybe you can try like
> this, then i hope you reload the form.
>
> var form = new Form("forms/registration.xml");
> var model = form.getModel(); //1
> form.load(model); //2
> form.showForm("registration-display-pipeline");
> var model = form.getModel();

Unfortunately this produces an error:

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException:
"resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js", line 166: Invalid
JavaScript value of type org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag

it is the form.load(model) that causes the problems.

var form = new Form("forms/registration.xml");
var model = form.getModel(); //1
// form.load(model); //2
form.showForm("registration-display-pipeline");
var model = form.getModel();

would load without errors, but without the functionality too. ;(

peter