cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kröpfl <f...@groebi.com>
Subject Re: cforms + flow contination problem
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:50:02 GMT
Philipp Rech <
> i looked into your stuff and work with it a little. In my opinion the
> onClick="history.go(-1)" is a good idea and works fine. As a link and as a
> button. Both are resiplaying the data just fine. Also i've done it on a 2nd
> CForms page and NOT on the JX Template!!!

>   xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">
>   <head>
>     <title>Registration form</title>
>   </head>
>     <h1>Registration Step 2/2</h1>
>     <ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">
>
>   <ft:widget-label id="password"/>
>       <ft:widget id="password">
>         <fi:styling type="password"/>
>       </ft:widget>
>
>      <!-- .... more widhets here -->
>
> <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
> <input type="button" value="Back via JS" onClick="history.go(-1)" />
>
>     </ft:form-template>

Thanks for helping me.

This is looking really good!

the back button/link works fine, but the problem is that the data is not shown
on the same page with the go back button/link. - At least in my implementation.

Could you please post the sitemap pipeline matchers and your forms definition?

I also tried the fd:output widget but it didn't show the data either.

Is <fd:output /> _the_ way to show data in cforms?

I don't understand what:
---"). An output widget does not read its value from the request, so is most
useful in the case where the form is stored accross requests (automatically the
case when using flowscript "---
shall mean.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/widget_output.html

Thank for your help.