cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: authentication framework and continuations
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:48:42 GMT
Put the <map:call continuation> tag inside of the auth-protect block.
Your forms are inside a protected area, so your continuations will be
called with a "protected" URL.

My working setup is like

<map:match pattern="protected/**">
   <map:act type="auth-protect">

      <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="continuation-id">
        <map:call contination="{1}"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="protected/doaction1">
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="protected/doaction2">
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="protected/thisfile.html">
      </map:match>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

HTH