cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Re: Encoding problems, still!
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:31:25 GMT
...adding to my latest post

The URL-encoding is done wrong when serializing to HTML. According to
specs "äö" should become "%E4%F6" when encoded, not "%C3%A4%C3%B6". This
seems to be the problem. So far I've noticed this problem with the
HREF-attribute only.

For a test I made a styslesheet that substitutes "ä" with "%E4" before
serializing to HTML. This works, but it should be done by the
serializer, right?

Seems like a Cocoon issue.

-Tuomo