cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Re: Jboss 3.2.6 - problem with flowscript global variables and session objects
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:53:02 GMT
Hi,
on further reading I have ascertained that a servlet session is
created, and and the global scope containing the global variables'
value(s) is saved in it, when cocoon.createSession() is called. It
seems that the servlet session is not being created. My cocoon.war is
situated as follows:

/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/cocoon.war

1. Does anybody have a similar experience with this when using cocoon
within JBoss? Is this a bug? Is there a solution?
2. How can I get cocoon to log information in JBoss?

many thanks in advance

Andrew