cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: JXTemplateGenerator and CForms
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:53:49 GMT
Hi,

Have you added the "forms" transformer in your pipeline? The default name is
"forms", but you should check your sitemap or root sitemap for the correct
name. Basically your pipeline would look like:

Generator type="jx" src="mytemplate.jx"
Transformer type="forms"
Transformer src="myNiftyXSLSheet"
Transfomer src="forms-samples-styling" (*)
Serialize type="html"

(*) to translate fi: into proper HTML widgets, in case you haven't done that
in your 'myNifteXSLSheet'

HTH

Bye, Helma