cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Simple authentication example?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:14:29 GMT
Hi,

If you've built the samples you could check the UserPrefs samples in the
flow section. It basically does what you want.

Bye, Helma

n.html#Multiple%2Bprotected%2Bdocuments>

but I get lost around the point of "authentication-resource", which
seems to assume I'll be using a Java class or an external resource for
authentication.

Cheers,
Martin