cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject REQUEST: names of soccer players for CForms example
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:20:23 GMT
Guys,

I'm in the process of building an example using flow and CForms repeater
widgets, and I need your help. This is what I'm trying to do:

I have a list of soccer players and I want to build my dream team. Basic
setup:

I have a repeater with these widgets: "position" and "name". Both are
selection lists. I first want to select the "position" and then update the
selection list of the "name" widget to display only the names of players
that play on that position.
When I finally press "submit" I want to display my dream team

To make things more realistic I need real names and their favorite position.
I'm not into soccer so I can't dream them up myself. Can some of you send me
some names and their position?

(if you have the accompanying code that would be fabulous too. :-) )

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht