cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frangos, Nick (SAPOL)" <nick.fran...@police.sa.gov.au>
Subject RE: How can i assign a result of a pipe (stream) to another pipe (urgend!!!)
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:15:05 GMT
For the first problem use content aggregatation. Look at map:aggregate on
the Cocoon site for examples and a full desc.

Nick Frangos

-----Original Message-----
From: D.Skirde@hzd.hessen.de [mailto:D.Skirde@hzd.hessen.de]
Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2004 3:36 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: How can i assign a result of a pipe (stream) to another pipe
(urgend!!!)

Hi,

i have a problem in understanding how i can give a result(stream) of a pipe
to another pipe,
working now with his stream.

Following happens:

from an input form (woody) i am getting/transforming an xml stream (1) in
the expected way.
Now, at the end of the pipe i want call another pipe in my sitemap and
assign the stream to
the pipe i call, so that the new pipe can now working with the incoming
stream.

How can i do this?

Next question:
In (2) i am calling a sitemap in an outside application and make a soap call
(runs very well).
How must i accept the incoming xml-stream (perhaps with $request)?

Sorry, i am very new in cocoon and not so firm with it, but i must write a
small application
during my actual project. Normaly i am working with .NET and ORACLE.

I am using the following pipes at the moment:

1)
** generate an xml after input data in a form **
<map:match pattern="*eingabestream">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/anfrage_daten.xsp"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/xmlform2html.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

2)
** with the result from the first pipe i want call the next pipe (3), **
** calling a match SOAPCALL in this other application/sitemap.        **
<map:match pattern="ok">
  <map:generate type="wsproxy"
src="http://localhost:8082/cocoon/EWO_Request/soapcall
<http://localhost:8082/cocoon/EWO_Request/soapcall> "/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="xsl/XMELD_Trefferliste.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

3)
** pipe in the outside application **

<map:match pattern="soapcall">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/soap_anfrage.xsp" label="raw"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="xsl/simpletrans.xsl" label="simpletrans"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml">
    <set-content-length>false</set-content-length>
   </map:serialize>
</map:match>

Thanks for ypur help! ;-)

Regards Dirk