cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jain, Neeraj" <neeraj.j...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject RE: problem with file upload
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:25:41 GMT
Thanks for your response.
I am storing the uploadfile attribute as file, as follows:

<input type="file"  name ="uploadfile"></input>.

Is there any other place where I can set the storing type.

Regards,
Neeraj.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Yeadon [mailto:scott.yeadon@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 6:51 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem with file upload

Sounds like "uploadfile" isn't of the type you're casting it to - maybe
check where you're setting the "uploadfile" request attribute that it's
the object type you think it is...e.g. maybe you're storing in the
request a PartOnDisk but erroneously casting to PartInMemory when you do
the "get"?

Scott.