cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cms study <cmsst...@e-guana.net>
Subject CMS Survey – deadline for free survey results approaching
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:48:07 GMT
Dear Apache Cocoon User,

We would like to remind you that e-guana.net is conducting a survey of
the eleven leading open source content management systems. We are
interested in your experiences with Apache Cocoon. Those who complete
the survey by tomorrow will receive a complimentary free copy of the
survey results once it is complete.

If you would like to share your experience and opinions about Apache
Cocoon please complete our brief online survey at
http://www.e-guana.net/cmsstudy.htm. The survey is short, and should
take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

Thank you,
Shai Sachs

cmsstudy@e-guana.net
Associate Consultant