cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Miller, Andrew (BL)" <Andrew.Mil...@health.wa.gov.au>
Subject populating selection list from database
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:19:26 GMT
My apologies for what I am sure is an easy question.

I am trying to think of how I should populate a cocoon forms selection
list field from a MySQL query.

I have a form definition and a form template working fine as is and I
can get my sql query to serialise its results in a web browser but now I
would like to use these results to populate one of the selection list
fields in my form as part of the generation process.

One of the samples hints at how to do this but my grasp of cocoon is
still quite weak and some tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advanced

Andrew Miller