cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject No function nor continuation given in <map:call function>
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:07:42 GMT
Hi,
I am getting the above mentioned error and I don't understand why. The
problem is occurring because a continuation id is not being generated
when I call the page login.xml:

http://www,beyarecords.com/login.xml

now the funny thing about this error message is it is intermittent. It
also seems to occur if i have loaded the page but the browser has been
idle for a few minutes. Is there a timeout period on continuation ids?

If I shutdown the browser and then reload the site the problem seems to
disappear!

What is the issue here. I have included snippets from my sitemap and
login.js file respectively.

Any ideas on this issue will be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Andrew

<!-- ================= -->
<!-- Simple login page -->
<!-- ================= -->
<map:match pattern="login.xml">
	<map:call function="login"/>
</map:match>

function login() {
	userGlobal = null;

	while (true) {

		//Load in login page
		cocoon.sendPageAndWait("unprotected.xml", {"msg":msg,
"userGlobal":userGlobal});
		msg = null;

		//read in details...
		try {
			userGlobal =
newUser.getUser(cocoon.request.get("username"),cocoon.request.get("passw
ord"));
			//cocoon.createSession();
			break;
		}catch(e) {
			msg = "Incorrect username or password. Please re-enter.";
		}
	}

	//Create session variable
	cocoon.createSession();

	//Assign user object into session variable
	cocoon.session.setAttribute("user",userGlobal);

	//Redirect user to registered area of site
	cocoon.sendPage("registered_section1.xml", {"msg":msg,
"userGlobal":userGlobal});

	//Invalidate
	//FOM_Cocoon.suicide();
}

<map:generator label="content,data" logger="sitemap.generator.jxt"
name="jxt" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>

			<map:match pattern="unprotected.xml">
				<map:generate type="jxt" src="jx/home.jxt"/>
				<map:transform type="cinclude"/>
				<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/home.xsl"/>
				<map:call resource="serialize"/>
			</map:match>