cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject Cocoon-Oracle questions
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:35:48 GMT
I need to gain access to an Oracle database with over 11000 records.

Is there a limit to the number of rows that can be retrieved using ESQL in
an XSP page? My XSP tops out at 2000 records. Can this be increased? Where
should I look for information on this.

Does Cocoon support rownum >? I have not been able to get it to work. I did
not find anything in the Cocoon Wiki related to rownum. If rownum > is not
supported, what is an easy way to retrieve sets of records from a query.

Any information that points me in the right direction is greatly
appreciated.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI